It’s hard to believe that it has been one year since we launched this blog! Thanks to you, it has been a resounding success. Over 38,000 people have visited the WIDA blog since November 7, 2011. Just last month, we had over 8,000 page views.
Join us as we celebrate!
Here is a YouTube video with Happy Birthday in over 20 languages. And here are some of our most popular posts from the last year:
- Using the CAN DO Descriptors in Grades 3-5
- Using the CAN DO Descriptors in PreK Classrooms
- Using the CAN DO Descriptors in a High School Math Classroom
- Transformations - Part 1
- What’s new with ACCESS for ELLs this year (2011-2012)
- Using Rubrics and Checklists for Language Proficiency
- Using the CAN DOs in a High School American History Class
- Decisions, decisions....about tier placement
- Tips on Creating Content Area Word Walls
- The Language of Math... and National π Day
If you have ideas for future blog posts, we would love to hear from you!
Written by: Tammy King